When was the last time you got a professional picture taken? The church has grown and changed a lot since our last directory, too! We’ve invited Universal Church Directories to take photos and create a new directory for First United Methodist Church. Our church directory will not be complete without you!
When people enter the doors of the church they are looking for a place to belong. Our directory brings us together to develop new relationships, get to know each other across different services and campuses, as well as an opportunity for you to connect with your own family members.
This is a low-pressure, no-risk situation.
- Make an appointment for your portrait sitting (online is easy) and we’ll send a you a reminder.
- You can have multiple poses and immediately choose what you’d like included in the directory.
- Receive a free 8×10 and directory.
- You may choose to purchase additional portraits on the day of photography (no obligation).
- Yes, you can invite additional family members, friends, etc. Anyone can make an appointment (they are not required to be in the directory if they just want to have photos taken). Each household gets its own appointment slot.
- Aug. 15 – 17 (M-W), 2 – 8:30 pm • Brighton Campus
- Sept. 15 (Th), 2 – 8:30 pm • Whitmore Lake Campus
- Sept. 16 (F), 2 – 8:30 pm • Brighton Campus
- Sept. 17 (Sat), 10:30 am – 4 pm • Brighton Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, pets are allowed (of course you’ll need to keep them confined with you in the building)
- Yes, anyone can schedule a photography appointment. You don’t need to be a member of the church
- No, you don’t have to buy anything. The church earns “points” for the number of appointments and sales. The points will be used for things like printing extra directories or pages.
- Yes, we’d love you to volunteer to help (we need people to help make appointments on Sundays in June, call people in July, check-in people when the come in August and September). Contact Joann Schmidt to volunteer.